Brownies & Blondies
White Chunk Blondies
- White Chunk Blondies are a decadent variation on the traditional brownie recipe that will make a great addition to your desserts for entertaining. Great for snacks, too.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small mixing bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Press into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.