Brownies & Blondies
White Chip Brownies
- The deep, rich, dark chocolate brownie is accented with white vanilla chips in this recipe -- a tempting taste combination.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack (brownies will sink in center when cooled).
Microwave remaining morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until melted. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over brownies. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Cut into squares.