Mini Spider Brownies
- More sweet than spooky! These easy to make Mini Spider Brownies from Amanda Rettke of IAmBaker are sure to be the hit at your next Halloween party!
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour
- ●3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/2 teaspoon NESCAFÉ® CLASICO® Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1/2 cup sour cream
- ●1 large egg yolk
- ●Black rope licorice
- ●1 container (16 ounces) prepared chocolate frosting
- ●Chocolate jimmies/sprinkles
- ●Googly eye candies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. In medium saucepan over medium heat, add in butter, morsels and instant coffee granules. Melt together while stirring. Remove melted chocolate from stove and add in vanilla extract, brown sugar, and sour cream. Mix until combined then add in egg yolk and vigorously whisk. Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until fully combined.
Grease a mini muffin pan. Using a mini ice-cream scoop, drop rounded scoops into muffin pan.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until donut muffins rise and crack along top. Cool in pan until ready to assemble.
Unwind licorice and separate into individual ropes. Cut into 1-inch sections. Spread about 1 teaspoon of chocolate frosting over chocolate donut holes and then press licorice legs into muffin one by one. Place googly eyes on and then sprinkle with chocolate jimmies/sprinkles.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.