Triple Chip Cheesecake
- A Grand Prize Winner of the Nestlé Toll House “Share the Very Best” recipe contest, this Triple Chip Cheesecake dessert was created by Terri Hewitt of Elwell, Michigan. This mouthwatering cheesecake features layers of Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Butterscotch and Premier White Morsels. It is then topped with a beautiful drizzled finish, making it perfect for holiday entertaining.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ●1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup sour cream
- ●3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, for topping
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, for topping
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, for topping
Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sour cream, flour and vanilla extract; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined.
Melt 1 cup butterscotch morsels in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Add 1 1/2 cups batter into melted butterscotch morsels; stir. Pour into crust. Repeat procedure with 1 cup semi-sweet morsels. Carefully spoon over butterscotch layer. Melt 1 cup white morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl as stated above. Blend melted white morsels into remaining batter in mixer bowl. Carefully spoon over semi-sweet layer, covering completely.
Bake for 1 hour 10 to 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run knife around edge of cheesecake. Let stand for 1 hour.
Place each flavor of morsels for topping separately in three, small heavy-duty plastic bags. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds, knead bags to mix. Microwave at additional 10- second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.