Easy Mini Cheesecake Cups
- A classic cheesecake dessert with a twist! These Easy Mini Cheesecake Cups feature delicious varieties of Nestle Toll House morsels. Add flavors like butterscotch and milk chocolate to this tasty party treat.
- ●36 vanilla wafers
- ●1 2/3 cups (10 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and/or Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Place 36 (2-inch) foil baking cups on baking sheet(s) with sides. Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, on bottom of each cup. Place 5 to 6 morsels on top of each wafer.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well. Spoon heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each bake cup.
Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until just set and not browned. Remove from oven to wire rack. While still warm, top cheesecakes with remaining morsels. Morsels will soften but will retain shape. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.