Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- These tempting Swirled Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Bars will be especially appreciated by the chocolate and peanut butter fan in your home.
- ●2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- ●1 1/3 cups granulated sugar, divided
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/3 cup sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and flour in large mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into chocolate. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Pour chocolate mixture over cream cheese mixture. Swirl mixtures with spoon, pulling plain cream cheese mixture up to surface.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.