Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
- Last minute company and you need an easy dessert to make? Look no further -- Try this tasty Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake Pie. In a matter of minutes, you will have a delicious cheesecake pie topped with peanuts and drizzled with caramel topping. Sit back and wait for the compliments...
- ●1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- ●1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped, divided
- ●2 tablespoons caramel topping, divided
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 cup milk
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/4 cup powdered sugar
- ●1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
Sprinkle 1/4 cup peanuts onto bottom of pie crust. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
Combine morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in chocolate mixture. Add whipped topping and stir vigorously until smooth. Spoon into prepared pie crust and swirl top. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.