TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsel Pancakes
18 pancakes, 3 pancakes per serving
- TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsel Pancakes are homemade pancakes with delicious chocolate chips. What a treat for Sunday brunch or anytime!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, plus extra for griddle
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
Combine flour, morsels, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, vegetable oil and brown sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional mini morsels, if desired.