TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsel Pancakes
- TOLL HOUSE® Mini Morsel Pancakes are homemade pancakes with delicious chocolate chips. What a treat for Sunday brunch or anytime!
- ●2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 3/4 cups milk
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/3 cup vegetable oil, plus extra for griddle
- ●1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ●Whipped cream (optional)
Combine flour, morsels, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, vegetable oil and brown sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened; batter may be lumpy.
Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with vegetable oil. Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to burst. Turn and cook about 1 minute longer or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with additional mini morsels, if desired.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.