Easy Elegant No-Bake Cheesecake
- This elegant no-bake cheesecake will take pride of place on any dessert table. A base of gelatin and cream cheese makes the perfect setting for chocolate chips and whipped cream topping.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 envelope (.25 ounce) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted* and cooled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in ungreased 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in small saucepan; let stand for 1 minute. Warm over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
Beat cream cheese and melted chocolate in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Stir in gelatin mixture; fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set. Run knife around edge of cheesecake; remove side of springform pan.
*Follow melting directions on NESTLÉ package.
Note: 2 prepared 9-inch (9 ounces each) graham cracker crusts can be substituted for the 9-inch springform crust. Divide filling evenly; refrigerate as above.