Sour Cream Mocha Cake
- Sour Cream Mocha Cake is a perfect cake for coffee lovers and an excellent choice for entertaining.
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 cups granulated sugar
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1 cup warm water
- ●1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Microwave 1 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Beat melted chocolate, sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat in sugar, flour, baking soda and salt.
Dissolve coffee granules in water; gradually beat into batter. Pour into prepared baking pan.
Bake in oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Sprinkle remaining morsels and nuts over warm cake. Cool completely in pan.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.