Rich Chocolate Cupcakes
- Super-creamy, super-rich and ultra-decadent, these luscious Rich Chocolate Cupcakes with their buttery frosting will make you cry for more!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ●1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- ●2 large eggs OR 6 tablespoons LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ●1 1/4 cups milk, divided
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ●2 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Paper-line 20 muffin cups.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with 1 cup milk. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Microwave morsels, 6 tablespoons butter and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Transfer to large mixer bowl. Gradually beat in powdered sugar alternately with remaining 1/4 cup milk. Stir in remaining teaspoon vanilla extract. Frost cupcakes with frosting.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.