Rich Chocolate Cake With Creamy Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Frosting
- This yummy Chocolate Cake With Creamy Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Frosting blends two favorite flavors in one treat. It will quickly become a favorite!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Flavored Morsels
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for coating pans
- ●1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- ●2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup milk
- ●1 cup water
- ●1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ●2 large eggs
- ●3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/8 teaspoon salt
- ●3 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour two 9-inch-round cake pans.
Combine flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt in large mixer bowl. Add milk, water, vegetable oil, eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract; blend until moistened. Beat for 2 minutes (batter will be thin). Pour into prepared pans. Sprinkle 1/3 cup morsels over each cake.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Microwave remaining 1 1/3 cups morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Beat cream cheese, melted morsels, remaining teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/8 teaspoon salt in small mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
Frost cake with frosting.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.