Fudge & Candy
Really Yummy Dark Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- Really Yummy Dark Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios is decadent and delicious! This simple to follow recipe ensures success every time. Nuts and miniature marshmallows add fabulous flavor and texture dimensions. Experiment with other nuts like toasted pecans or walnuts to create more variations.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels 10 oz
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped shelled pistachios or toasted pecans, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of nuts over top of fudge; carefully press nuts into the fudge. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.