Fudge & Candy
Peanut Butter Fudge
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- Chopped peanuts and marshmallows add extra distinction to this Peanut Butter Fudge.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chunky or regular peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, peanut butter and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with peanuts, pressing in slightly. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.