Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
Makes 48 bars
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Flavored Morsels 11 oz
NET WT 11 OZ (311 g)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 8 squares NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and ¼ cup sugar. Firmly press mixture into the bottom of pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.
Using a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg until incorporated; add sour cream, lemon juice and evaporated milk and mix until incorporated. Stir in morsels. Pour over crust and spread evenly.
Break cookie dough into almond-sized pieces. Sprinkle over top of cheesecake. Bake cheesecake for 45-50 minutes or until the cheesecake is set and slightly golden on edges. Remove from oven; let cool to room temperature on cooling rack. Refrigerate or cut into bars and serve.