Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chunk Cookies will be perfect whether you prepare this classic as a pan cookie, refrigerated cookie or drop cookie.
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- ●1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375º F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PAN COOKIE VARIATION:
FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (3,500 to 6,000 feet):
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.