Rocky Road Clusters
- Rocky Road Clusters make a great snack or dessert. A perfect addition to a dessert buffet, too. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup milk chocolate-covered peanuts
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Microwave morsels and peanut butter in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and milk chocolate-covered peanuts until coated.
Drop by heaping tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.