Orange Brunch Muffins
- A drizzle of white chocolate on top gives these Orange Brunch Muffins just the right amount of sweetness to make them a true treat. Serve them for a quick morning bite or pass them around as an appetizer for a hearty brunch.
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts or walnuts
Preheat oven to 375º F. Grease or paper-line 18 muffin cups.
Combine baking mix, flour and sugar in large bowl. Add eggs, yogurt, juice and orange peel; stir just until blended. Stir in 1 2/3 cups morsels. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool slightly.
Microwave remaining 1/3 cup morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over muffins. Serve warm.