Fudge & Candy
Maple Walnut Fudge
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- Sweet, smooth and scrumptious. Try this mouth-watering recipe for maple walnut fudge.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 48 walnut halves or pieces
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart. Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Cut into 48 squares with 1 nut half per square.