Love Struck Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Love Struck Chocolate Bundt Cake is a heavenly dessert. Perfect for romantic times! Topped with an elegant chocolate glaze, this chocolate cake will leave you in pure bliss. Top with fresh raspberries or whipped cream for extra accents!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons lowfat milk, divided
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, 1 cup baking cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, 1/2 cup softened butter, vanilla extract and coffee granules in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg whites and eggs. Beat in flour mixture alternately with 1 cup milk. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake for 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
Whisk together powdered sugar, remaining 1/4 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa, remaining 3 tablespoons lowfat milk and 1 tablespoon melted butter in medium bowl until smooth. Drizzle over Bundt cake. Serve with raspberries.