Brownies & Blondies
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
24 brownies (2 dozen)
- This recipe for Fudgy Chocolate Brownies makes a thick, moist and chocolatey treat which will be savored by family and friends.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Stir in sugar, butter, eggs, water, oil and vanilla extract vigorously in large bowl. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.