Eggnog Monkey Bread Muffins
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 cans (8-count) refrigerated biscuits
- ●1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, divided
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Preheat oven to 350º F (325º F for convection ovens). Grease a (12 hole) muffin tin and set aside.
Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Fold each piece around 3 Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
Mix granulated sugar, 1 ½ teaspoons nutmeg and cinnamon together in a bowl. Toss biscuit pieces into the sugar-spice mixture to coat evenly.
Combine butter, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons Carnation® Evaporated Milk, vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and ½ teaspoon nutmeg in a small pot. Place over low heat and stir occasionally until everything is melted. Remove from heat.
Place 4 biscuit pieces in each muffin tin space. Pour a small spoonful of butter mixture over, then add 4 more biscuit pieces, and another spoonful of butter. Repeat until muffin tin is full (each muffin should have a total of 8 biscuit balls).
Bake for 12–14 minutes, (placing a tray underneath to catch butter drips) until muffins are golden brown and dough is cooked through. Remove from oven. Let cool in the muffin tin, then remove.
Place remaining 1/2 cup Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, 1/2 cup Carnation® Evaporated Milk, remaining 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt in a small pot over low heat. Stir occasionally until chocolate melts into a sauce. Drizzle over muffins and serve!
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.