Easy Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Melt 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. (If using pumpkin instead of butter, melt the morsels by themselves. Then transfer chocolate to a large mixing bowl and let cool for 3 minutes, then stir in pumpkin.)
Stir in eggs. Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla extract and baking soda. Stir in remaining 1 cup morsels and nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.