Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie
- One taste and you will agree this chocolate chip pie is not only delicious, but very easy to make.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●1 large egg
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- ●1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- ●1 (6 ounces) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- ●1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Slowly beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and vanilla extract: mix well. Toss 1 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels with flour in small bowl; stir into cheese mixture. Place crust on baking sheet. Pour cheese mixture into crust.
Bake for 35 minutes or until center springs back when touched lightly. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels and heavy whipping cream in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Spread on top of cooled pie.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.