Dipped Cheesecake Pops
- These “too cute” cheesecake pops are the perfect alternative to a cake at any baby shower or birthday party.
- ●1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheesecake
- ●1 3/4 to 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon vegetable oil or shortening
- ●Colored sprinkles or sugars (optional)
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (optional)
Line baking sheet with wax paper.
Remove cheesecake from freezer; thaw for 5 minutes. Cut cheesecake into 22 to 24 small even pieces.
Press pieces of cheesecake, including crust, into small ice cream scoop (1 to 1 1/2 tablespoon size). Working quickly, shape into 1 1/2-inch balls. Press one lollipop stick (or wooden craft stick) into each cheesecake ball. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
Microwave white morsels and shortening in dry, medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 45 seconds; STIR. If needed, microwave at additional 15-second intervals, stirring vigorously after each interval until morsels are melted.
Dip frozen cheesecake pops into melted morsels; shaking off excess and place on prepared baking sheet.
FOR DOUBLE DIPPED POPS:
FOR A FANCY DRIZZLE:
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.