Cranberry-Orange Mini-Bundt Cakes
- Add this recipe for Cranberry-Orange Mini-Bundt Cakes to the list of heartfelt holiday gift ideas. With seasonal favorites, such as chocolate mini morsels, plump cranberries, and a hint of citrus, these little cakes are artfully topped with a sweet, snow-like glaze. Easy to make and elegantly presented, these festive treats are joyfully delicious.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray with flour
- ●3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 tablespoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●3 large eggs
- ●2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel, divided
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●3/4 cup buttermilk
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 cup fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped or 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels
- ●1/4 cup orange juice
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray two 6-cake mini-Bundt cake pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 2 tablespoons orange peel and vanilla extract. Beat in flour mixture in 3 additions alternately with buttermilk in 2 additions. Stir in mini morsels. Fold in cranberries. Spoon into prepared pans, filling 3/4 full.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean and cakes are golden. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Invert pans onto wire racks to release cakes. Cool completely.
Microwave white morsels in large, uncovered in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Whisk in orange juice and remaining 1 teaspoon grated orange peel. (Mixture will initially get firm, but as you keep stirring, it will get smooth. Add more orange juice if needed.) Drizzle glaze over cakes.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.