Fudge & Candy
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- Try adding cranberries to your Holiday fudge. Your guests will love it!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with plastic wrap.
Melt morsels and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; STIR. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy. Stir in cranberries and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; cover. Refrigerate until firm, about 8 hours. Lift from pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into 48 pieces. Store covered in refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.