- Try adding cranberries to your Holiday fudge. Your guests will love it!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1/4 cup light corn syrup
- ●1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 1/4 cups OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- ●1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with plastic wrap.
Melt morsels and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; STIR. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy. Stir in cranberries and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; cover. Refrigerate until firm, about 8 hours. Lift from pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into 48 pieces. Store covered in refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.