Cranberry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●2 tablespoons butter
- ●4 large eggs
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature and cut up
- ●1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- ●1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ●Whipped cream
Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate; coat with cocoa powder.
Combine 1 1/2 cups morsels and butter in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed about 3 minutes or until creamy. Add 1/2 cup sugar, cream cheese and melted chocolate mixture; beat until smooth. Stir in flour and salt until combined. Spread batter into prepared pie plate.
Bake for 40 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Combine cranberries, cranberry juice and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in small saucepan. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook for about 5 minutes more or until all berries have popped. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Heat remaining 1/2 cup morsels, 1/3 cup whipping cream and corn syrup in another saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to room temperature.
Spread cranberry sauce over brownies. Drizzle chocolate mixture over cranberry sauce. Refrigerate until set. Cover; refrigerate up to 24 hours. Cut into wedges; top each serving with whipped cream.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.