Fudge & Candy
Cookies & Cream Fudge
- If you like cookies and cream, you’ll have to try this rich, decadent fudge made with cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, marshmallow crème and CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. Vicki Fretwell and son Jacob created this 1st Prize winning recipe in their kitchen in Naples, TX.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
- 1/2 cup finely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in morsels, marshmallow crème, finely crushed cookies and vanilla extract. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle crumbled cookies on top. Gently swirl cookies into fudge using a knife without touching bottom of pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 36 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.