Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Velvet Pie
Melting chocolate is the only cooking you'll do for this smooth and creamy chocolate pie. A great holiday pie without the hassle!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Curls
- Chopped nuts (optional)
Microwave morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
Beat cream cheese and extract in a large mixing bowl until light in color. Fold in whipped heavy cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Top with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate curls and nuts.