Chocolate Streusel Pecan Muffins
- These Chocolate Streusel Pecan Muffins have a wonderful flavor combination with the chocolate and pecans and are quite easy to make. Enjoy with a cup of fresh-brewed coffee for breakfast or snack anytime.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and melted butter in small bowl with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans.
Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine 1 cup morsels, milk and 3 tablespoons butter in a metal bowl set over a pot of hot (not boiling) water. Stir until morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
Combine remaining cup flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, remaining 3/4 cup pecans and remaining 3/4 cup morsels in large bowl.
Combine egg, vanilla extract and melted morsel mixture in small bowl; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.