Fudge & Candy
Chocolate Raisin Fudge
24 servings (2 pieces per serving)
- Chocolate Raisin Fudge is an absolutely fabulous new twist on fudge. Marshmallows and raisins create great tastes. This one is perfect for any occasion.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups milk chocolate-covered raisins, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with remaining chocolate-covered raisins, pressing in slightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.