Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Developed by Vanessa Lachey, as part of the Nestlé Toll House #BakeSomeGood campaign, these decadent chocolate chunk cookies bring ooey-gooey chocolate goodness to a new level!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
NET WT 11.5 OZ (326g)
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla or almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (11.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 large baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
Heat butter in the microwave in a medium bowl for 40 seconds or until it’s almost melted. Add sugars and beat until well blended. Beat in extract and egg. Add to dry ingredients and beat just until mixed. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chunks.
Scoop dough using a slightly mounded small ice cream scoop onto baking sheets. Press remaining chocolate chunks into the surface of the cookies and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookie center feels set when gently touched and is very lightly browned on the edges. Cool completely on baking sheets. Store in an airtight container.