Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars
Makes 12 servings
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8-inch-square baking dish with foil. Gently press 16 squares of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Set aside.
In a large mixer bowl or with a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, egg, lemon juice, salt, and vanilla; mix until combined. Pour mixture into pan over dough. Spread evenly. Use your hands to break up the remaining cookie dough squares and sprinkle over the top.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Let cool to room temperature on a cooling rack. Refrigerate for at least an hour prior to serving.