Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- Banana cream pie made easy! A chocolate chip cookie dough crust makes the dessert.
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (about 3.4 ounces) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup (optional)
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Beat milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.