Brownies & Blondies
Chocolate Almond Blondie
- A deliciously sweet treat! Featuring a buttery blonde brownie filled with almonds and rich chocolate chunks in every bite.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, divided
- 1 cup whole almonds, divided
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chunks and 1/2 cup almonds. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup chunks and remaining 1/2 cup almonds.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.