- These sophisticated Cappuccino Brownies, with a layer of cream cheese and chocolate whipped cream topping, are the perfect addition to any dessert tray. Brought to you from the kitchens of Dena Rae Gerardi, Helendale, California.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 package (19.8 to 23 ounces) brownie mix
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ●1/4 cup water
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●5 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- ●1 large egg
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- ●1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using 2 eggs, oil and water for fudgy brownies. Stir in mini morsels. Spread into prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and 3 tablespoons coffee granules in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Using a teaspoon, dollop cream cheese mixture on top of brownie layer.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cream cheese mixture appears set and brownie portion is shiny. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Heat whipping cream in small saucepan just to a boil; remove from heat. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons coffee granules until dissolved. Add in semi-sweet morsels and remaining teaspoon vanilla extract until melted. Transfer whipping cream mixture to medium bowl. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for about 45 minutes or until thickened. Spread over top of brownies; refrigerate until serving time.
TO SERVE: Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Cut into bars with wet knife. Cover; refrigerate for up to 3 days.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.