Brownie Fruit Pizza
- Brownie Fruit Pizza is a perfect project at your child’s next sleepover or birthday party. This brownie pizza topped with fruit will be a hit with the kids. Bake the brownie mix and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels in a pizza pan ahead of time and then let the kids decorate with whipped topping and pizza-inspired fruit decorations, like pineapple chunks, strawberry slices and kiwi.
- ●1 package (18.3 ounces) chewy fudge brownie mix
- ●2/3 cup vegetable oil
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1/4 cup water
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●2 cups thawed fat-free whipped topping
- ●3 cups fresh fruit and berries of choice (blueberries, sliced grapes, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries)
- ●1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 15-inch-round pizza pan or 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread onto prepared pizza pan.
Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire rack and cool for 3 minutes; loosen edge of brownie crust from pan with knife. Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
Spread whipped topping over brownie crust. Top with fruit. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup morsels and coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.