Black Bean “Flourless” Brownies
- Rich and moist, these chocolate flourless brownies also have a nutritious secret: black beans! Beans are a good source of protein and fiber, so go and enjoy as a treat after any meal.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 can (15 1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- ●3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●Fresh raspberries and mint (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil; lightly grease.
Place black beans, eggs, sugar, cocoa, oil, vanilla extract, coffee granules and salt in blender; Cover. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with morsels.
Bake for 25 to 27 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Lift brownie from pan with foil to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.