Best-Ever Had Nestlé Chip Almond Cake
12 to 16 servings
- This Best-Ever Had Nestlé Chip Almond Cake will quickly become one of your favorites! Created by Maria Samperi of Northford, CT, this chocolate dessert with its Amaretto glaze is a perfect addition to any party or family get-together.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of an 8-ounce can) almond paste, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 6 large eggs
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons amaretto or milk
Preheat oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, almond paste and almond extract in large mixer bowl on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Stir in morsels. Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
Bake for 1 hour 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar and amaretto in small bowl; stir. Add enough additional amaretto or milk to make glazing consistency. Drizzle over cake. Garnish with additional morsels, if desired.