Banana Mini-Chip Muffins
48 mini muffins
- Your family will love these yummy Banana Mini-Chip Muffins. Great flavors and fun to make, too.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 oz (283 g)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) light butter, softened
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/3 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 large egg or 3 tablespoons LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 48 mini-muffin cups.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in bananas and egg or Libby's Pumpkin. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels. Spoon batter evenly into prepared cups, filling 2/3 full.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pans on wire rack. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.