Allergen-Free* Chocolate Brownies
*When prepared using allergen-free ingredients. Please read ingredient labels carefully.
- ●3/4 cup gluten-free 1:1 measure flour blend (we recommend King Arthur Flour)
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ●1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 1/2 cups (9-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Allergen Free Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●2 tablespoons very hot water
- ●1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil; grease.
Combine flour, baking powder, sea salt and baking soda in small bowl. Melt 1 1/4 cups of morsels following package Melting Directions, stirring until smooth.
Dissolve the coffee granules in hot water in a medium bowl. Add applesauce and sugar; whisk until sugar dissolves completely. Add vanilla extract and mix well for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add the melted chocolate to the applesauce mixture and blend until well combined.
Fold the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture gradually and blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan. Spread evenly around pan or tap pan on the counter to get rid of air bubbles. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of morsels over the top of the batter.
Bake for 27 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs on it. Cool completely on wire rack. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.