12 servings, 1/2 cup each
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese*
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 3/4 cup hot water, cooled completely or 3/4 cup espresso
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, dark rum or Kahlua (optional)
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 ounces each) soft ladyfingers, divided
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Place mascarpone cheese, pumpkin, cream, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in large mixer bowl. Beat on low to combine ingredients and then beat on high until soft peaks form; do not over whip.
Combine espresso and liqueur in small bowl.
Place half of ladyfingers over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish. Drizzle half of espresso mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Top with half of the pumpkin mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Drizzle with remaining espresso mixture. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Dust with the cocoa powder before serving. Can be stored, covered, in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE