Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- A surprise filling of brown sugar streusel makes this Sour Cream Pumpkin Bundt Cake a special treat. Save a bit of icing for drizzling over each serving of this wonderful cake!
- ●1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- ●2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- ●3 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for coating Bundt pan
- ●1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ●2 teaspoons baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups granulated sugar
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●4 large eggs
- ●1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- ●2 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and allspice in small bowl. Cut in 2 teaspoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
Combine flour, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat granulated sugar and 1 cup softened butter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Spoon half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle streusel over batter, not allowing streusel to touch sides of pan. Top with remaining batter. Make sure batter layer touches edges of pan.
Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool for 30 minutes in pan on wire rack. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
Combine sifted powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled bundt cake.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.