LIBBY'S® Famous Pumpkin Pie
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, (Or substitute with equal amount Lactose-Free or Almond Cooking Milk)
- ●1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in preheated 425° F oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.