White Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Delicate White Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake features a wonderful flavor combination of pumpkin, evaporated milk and premier white morsels. Serve this cake for your next family get-together and watch the smiles.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, 2/3 cup evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes; stir in 1 cup morsels. Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 25 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
Heat 3 tablespoons evaporated milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat just to a boil; remove from heat. Add remaining 1 cup morsels; stir until smooth. Stir in cinnamon. Drizzle half of glaze over cake; serve with remaining glaze.