Puddings & Flans
Bananas about Pumpkin Pudding
- Bananas about Pumpkin Pudding is an exquisite twist on traditional banana pudding and is the perfect snack. A good source of fiber and fat free, this seemingly indulgent treat is packed with the taste of fresh bananas and the healthy power of pumpkin!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 container (8 ounces) fat-free or lowfat frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 box (.9 ounce) banana cream sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
Reserve 1 1/2 cups whipped topping in small bowl.
Beat pumpkin, evaporated milk and pudding mix in medium bowl until well blended. Immediately fold in remaining 1 1/2 cups whipped topping into pumpkin mixture.
Crumble 1 wafer into each of six glass serving dishes.
Divide half of pudding mixture evenly over crumbled wafers in dishes. Slice one banana into 18 slices. Top each pudding with three slices of banana. Divide half of reserved whipped topping over banana slices. Repeat with remaining pudding mixture, banana and whipped topping. Top each pudding with 1 of remaining whole wafers.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients