Puddings & Flans
Patty's Pumpkin Pudding
- This delicious pumpkin pudding was featured in Superfoods Rx by Dr. Steven Pratt and Kathy Matthews and is a creamy blend of pumpkin and spices. Perfect for a holiday party or any time of year.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- 2 large eggs (with high omega-3 content, as noted on label)
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk or Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until center is slightly wiggly. Do not overbake. Let cool on wire rack. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
If using 29oz Libby’s Pure Pumpkin
Double all ingredients