Soups & Salads
Turkey & Cranberry Encore Salad
- Dress up your greens with the bounty of cranberry sauce you’ll have during the holidays. Enjoy as a main dish with shredded turkey and a sprinkle of walnuts.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mixed salad greens of your choice (about 10 cups)
- 2 cups (about 10 ounces) cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (optional)
Place evaporated milk, cranberry sauce and Italian dressing in small jar or container; cover tightly with lid. Shake for 1 to 2 minutes. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. (Dressing can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 2 days. Shake well before using.)
Toss greens, turkey, blue cheese and 3/4 cup dressing in large bowl. Sprinkle with cranberries and walnuts. Serve immediately and additional dressing, if desired. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.